Thursday, August 4, 2011

Extreme Couponing..

If you haven't seen the show Extreme Couponing you definetly need to! I watched it once and decided I needed to start using coupons. I've only been doing it for a few weeks but I am already getting addicted to it. Lame I know. It's actually really fun to see how much you can save. For example: Today I got cereal for .75 cents a box. I am pretty excited about that because cereal is so dang expensive and we go through it quick. I also bought a bunch of toothpaste for around .25 cents a tube. You can get it free all the time but I'm still trying to figure that out I guess. It's been fun using coupons and if you don't use them now, I would highly recommend it. thekrazycouponlady.com has good tips. also, couponmom.com has lots of free printable coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment