Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Dresser

After weeks and weeks of searching I finally found a dresser at the DI that was in semi good condition. I figured it would be cheaper to buy one there and refinish it instead of buying a brand new dresser. Those things can get expensive! Anyways this is how it turned out. I am quite proud of myself. Cody helped too. We were both a little paranoid about breathing in those fumes. If my baby comes out with three eyeballs I blame it on the spray paint :)


Before...





After...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, I'm obsessed with this! You did such a good job! I really love it sooooo much! So excited about your little one too! We all need to have a BBQ or something before Shawnee leaves. Yes please! Maybe we can plan on having it in a few weeks?!

    ReplyDelete