Monday, November 22, 2010

Skylee Marie Storey

My sister and brother in law had their baby girl yesterday!! After 20 hours of being in labor she finally arrived at 4:08 pm. We definetly had to wait around for a very long time. She weighs 8 lbs 11 oz and I guessed it right on :) I'm so smart. I didn't know whether to cry because I was so happy or cry because I was just totally upset and jealous. Who knew that you could feel both of those emotions at the same time?? I am so excited for them though and can't wait to get to know Skylee better. Babies are so cute :) I want one!! (Hopefully Arlene doesn't mind the pictures)





1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of mixed feelings when an event like this occurs. It's definitely hard, but all is worth it when your time comes! It really is!! Cute baby! Congrats on being an aunt. . again!

    ReplyDelete