Saturday, November 13, 2010

Liams Wedding

So my cousin Liam got married yesterday I was very excited to go. Do you wanna know why I was so excited to go?????? The theme of his reception was..... drum roll please....... The Renaissance! yes you heard me right. I was imagining all of the things that he would have there and I couldn't wait to see! Cody was too "sick" to come with me so Kaden and I went together. I was also excited because my Grandma Jensen flew all the way from Alaska to come to the wedding. I love her. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.....



yes that is a castle cake. isn't that awesome?!






The lovely couple







1 comment:

  1. Wow Mckelle, that seems like quite thee event! I too would have been excited to attend. That cake is awesome, and very cute too.

    Congratulations to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete