Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sleep!

Ammon has always been a horrible sleeper. He would wake up at least 5 times a night and the best he's ever done is wake up only 2 times a night. His naps are bad too. He only will sleep around 30 minutes before his little eyes pop open! I haven't had a good nights sleep in 7 months! Well times have changed my friends!.... Ammon is finally sleeping through the night!! I know you guys probably don't care but its so nice being able to catch up on some sleep! the last two night he has slept 12 hours straight and he took a 1 1/2 hour nap yesterday. I feel like a new human being!! Hopefully this new habit will continue :)

2 comments:

  1. It is a big deal!! It is always so nice to wake up and realize that you never woke up, it's very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is such a big deal!! I don't know how you've been doing it! I'm so happy for you and I hope he keeps it up :)

    ReplyDelete