Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thankful

I've been feeling really emotional the last few days and I feel overwhelmingly thankful for my husband. He's been out of town since Thursday and I didn't realize how much he really does for me until now. The day he left I got sick with a cold. Of course Ammon caught my cold so least to say this has been a horrible weekend. It makes me feel very very blessed to have a husband who I know loves me and who is always there for me. I don't know how single moms survive because I almost didn't make it through this weekend. It makes me feel sad for the people who have lost their husbands and still have to raise their children by themselves. I honestly don't know how people can do that. Cody does so much for me and I love him very much. I am so excited for him to be home with me again. Three nights without my husband is WAY too long!
Here is some random pictures of Ammon :) He's almost mastered sitting up by himself and he has disovered how to bounce! It's a nonstop thing now.





1 comment: