Friday, March 18, 2011

Relieved.....

Well..... I'm Pregnant :) I can honestly say that trying to get pregnant has been the hardest, most stressful, and emotionally exhausting thing I've ever had to go through in my life so far. I've realized though that my patience for things has grown, and I have learned to appreciate things that I took for granted. I knew once I got pregnant I would appreciate it 100 times more then if I would've got pregnant when I wanted to. I really am so grateful and I am overly excited of course for Cody and I to have a baby. It may have been longer than what I had planned, but I am thankful because I truly appreciate the fact that I can have children. Anyways.... Due November 2nd. Can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. yay mckelle! congrats. i was gonnna ask you when you were gonna have kids at candices but wasn't sure!!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mckelle! That is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You're due only about 2 months after me! I'm way excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY!!!!! You will love your baby all the more!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to read all about your family's new adventure!!! Congratulations you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats guys!!! I am super excited for you two, what cute parents you will make!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete