Friday, July 2, 2010

Shopping..

There is nothing like trying on a shirt in the dressing room and have it get stuck while trying to take it back off. I'm sure the image of me trying to get the shirt over my head without ripping it was priceless, and I would've been fine if my boobs were a size A. That was my main problem. I struggled for at least 3 minutes before I got it off. I ripped it in the process though. Don't worry, I put it back on the hanger like nothing happened. Yeah... i'm a rebel like that. The best part is that the shirt actually had a zipper in the back and I didn't notice until I got it back off. ..... boy i'm an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm at the front desk at work and can't help but laugh...ha i can just imagine ha ha so funny...Don't worry though we do have slightly different bra sizes and that still happen to me with shirt in the dressing room. I guess its just wishful thinking that makes me pick up the wrong size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is funny that it included my husband as posting that comment ha ha

    ReplyDelete