Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Weekend...

This weekend has been pretty busy for me. Friday not so much, but Saturday was. I woke up and cleaned Saturday morning and then headed over to my friend Hadlees for yet another bridal shower. This time it was for Candice Muir who gets married on the 26th. It was a lot of fun and she got some really cute stuff.




Then Cody's grandparents picked me up and we headed to Manti to go to the Temple. Cody's brother and his soon to be wife were going to the temple for their first time. It was a really neat experience to see them there and I definetly felt the spirit. The Manti temple is so pretty!! I want to go there again sometime soon.





1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting all day for this post!

    I'm glad that you had a good experience at the temple, we'll have to talk more about it on Thursday!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete