Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lunch Lady Drama...

So for those of you who don't know, I'm a lunch lady at Fremont High School and love it :) my job is full of surprises and drama constantly. Yesterday at work we made breadsticks for the kids, but we only had enough for each of them to have one. So one of the ladies typed up a paper that said . .. "please only one breadstick so everyone can have one. Thank you." well some boys came through the line and took 3 breadsticks and put them on their trays. so one of the lunch ladies (I won't say who) freaked out and told them they could only have one and got mad at them pretty bad. Anyways, today we were serving lunch and i was in the dish room mindin my own business when my boss called everyone together for a meeting. apparantly one of the kids taped up a sign by our rolls that said. . "only one roll or you will be bent over and VIOLATED." ha ha my first reaction was to laugh because I thought it was so funny! nobody else did though. everyone was pretty upset because we could get in a lot of trouble from parents and stuff if they believed we put the sign up. I thought it was hilarious!!! guess I was the only one.

3 comments:

  1. I freakin love reading your blog! This makes me laugh. . . I honestly dont know how you didn't laugh. WOW FUNNY FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mckelle, I just laughed my head off at your story's. Especially the one about the wiener dog! HILLARIOUS! There are a few lunch ladies that are pretty raunchy! I probably would have laughed too. BTW this is Hollee. If you want me to send you an invite to our blog email me your email. hallaback03@msn.com

    ReplyDelete