Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camping!

Me and Cody FINALLY got to go camping this weekend. My camera is broken so I don't have any pictures, so you can just use your imagination I guess. We went somewhere up north like 2 hours away. It's where he goes deer hunting every year. It was alot of fun! we went four wheeling and made homo - I mean hobo dinners. We also saw a couple deer and I saw a bunny. It was very eventful :) Here are a couple things I learned about camping.. .

1. My type of camping is in the mountains at a campground with a out house, or some sort of bathroom device. Cody's type of camping is in the great outdoors with no bathroom for miles. Trying to pee standing up is quite a challenge. I somehow ended up half naked just trying to go to the bathroom. It was the only time in my life I wished I were a boy.

2. I've never been camping in the middle of nowhere before. There wasn't a person for miles I swear! The whole night I slept with one eye open fearing for my life. The image of a creepy insane person coming into my tent kept coming to mind. luckily Cody had a gun and made me carry one on my back when we went four wheeling.

3. Guns are heavy.



4. Nobody told me it was colder in the mountains then it is back home. I guess that's common sense, but i'm a blonde. no literally, I have blonde hair :) I only packed a light sweater and thin pants. I almost froze to death.

5. last but not least, I learned I actually can cook on a fire. Dinner was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. So we both get home from the park and hop on the blogs at the same time? Dorks.......sounds like you had fun camping.

    ReplyDelete