Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer!

So this week has been my first week without a job. It's nice to just enjoy the summer for now, but the whole not having a job thing is kinda stressful! I've been trying to keep busy with things, but I still get bored sometimes. I've made it a goal to get up early everyday and also to try and eat healthier. so far so good!


CODY GOT ME FLOWERS!

Cody came home the other day and suprised me with some sunflowers! (my favorite flower I might add). He's so sweet and thoughtful!

1 comment:

  1. oh how sweet! well no job, that means u can hang out with me and the kids. U should come swimming at my place, I usually go every GOOD day, and just lay out, while the kids swim, so come over! and i've almost got my spoon me card filled up,so good, lets go there too!

    ReplyDelete