Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A New Experience

So last friday Me and Cody went on a double date to this Argentina restaurant! The food was different I will admit, but it was pretty good. I ordered this meal that I won't even try to pronounce because its too complicated :) It had chicken and ham and cheese on it and then some sort of spaghetti sauce on it. It was kinda weird, but good. Oh yeah. . . and guess what else I tried. . . . COW TONGUE! gross huh! it looked like it had veins in it and stuff! it actually was pretty good, but the thought of it being a tongue grossed me out. it definetly was a different food experience for me!

1 comment:

  1. Sick! I can't believe you compromised your standards for cow tongue. Way to be brave. By the way, i'm pissed that my name's not listed along the side of your blog. It better be there the next time I log on.

    ReplyDelete