Life these last few weeks have been crazy crazy crazy!! I started back to work on January 2nd and to be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only broke down once :) The first week was stressful because Ammon wouldn't take a bottle and my poor mother in law had to feed him with a dropper. After alot of practice and buying 5 different bottle tops we found one he liked. It just happened to be one of the more expensive kinds! Ammon has expensive taste :) I'm just thankful I get to leave him with someone I trust and I don't have to put him in a daycare. He is starting to sleep in his crib now and goes to bed between 7 and 8. Last night he slept from 7:30 to 2:00 before he woke up again. It was nice!
New things about Ammon...
* He's discoved his fingers. He shoves them into his mouth every chance he gets and already sucks his thumb.
* He loves to talk. Especially when he first wakes up in the morning.
* Smiling!! my little boy loves to smile! He officially started laughing yesterday.
* He hates his car seat. It's definetaly a pain in the butt! I thought all babies loved their car seats but Ammon wants nothing to do with it.
* Ammon loves to look around at everything and anything. He gets so excited when he looks at himself in the mirror.
I weighed myself yesterday and I am now at my prepregnancy weight! Took me long enough!
Things are going great people! Things are going great...
2 years ago